Why Join the ACHP
Why belong to our handyman trade association? It is about more than finding business, it is about being part of YOUR industry and supporting the greater good, helping set standards, and growth for everyone.
Being a certified member of ACHP, a national reputable professional association, is a mark of excellence and accomplishment. It is an essential as it proves your success and reliability as a competent professional. Having an ACHP Certification also demonstrates that you have the knowledge and credibility to deliver quality customer service and craftsmanship as a handyman. If you practice honesty and integrity in your handyman business, then ACHP is for you.
Once you become a member, your contact info (name, phone number, location, and more) is instantly viewable to any person seeking a certified handyman in your area. By becoming a member you get a welcome packet and many benefits as well as future benefits.
We are pleased to announce the ACHP Insurance Program – an exclusive insurance program for our members. This program provides our members group pricing on liability insurance and more.
Upon joining ACHP you immediately receive:
- Free: Easy to navigate “members only” area with your new login and password created during registration
- Free: Certificate with your own unique member id
- Free: Use and access to our member seal and logo images
- Free: Seal logo so you can add to your business cards, mailing etc
- Free: Vehicle decal
- Free: T-shirt with Member seal (specify your shirt size when registering, standard size is XL)
- Free: Exposure to local customers (value worth over $2500/yr)
- Free: Advertise your business in our certified member directory
- Free: Display your work in your image gallery
- Free: Display your own company website on your directory access
- Free: Backlink your website with our Seals and logo. Great idea to help your website’s search engine ranking.
- Free: Add your company logo
- Free: Add Products and Services
- Free: Customer add/view Reviews
- Free: Quick and easy way for customers to contact you via email or phone
- Free: Link your listing to your website
- Free: Group Cellular Provider Plan
- Free: Credit Card Swipe and Software for your i-Phone, i-Pad, or Android
- Free: Access to our Handyman Business Forms
- Free: Access to our Newsletter Archives
- Free: Advanced member search engine
- Free: Local zip code search engine
- Free: Monthly E-Newsletters
- Free: Online handyman video how to’s
- Free: Member Knowledge Base video’s
- Free: Referral Program – earn by referring other members
- Free: Member only practice exam – test your skills
- Free: ACHP Handyman Store access
- Free: Add our seal and link to your own website for customer verification
- Free: Access to Member forum and knowledge base to network with other handymen and customers
- Free: Social Media network through Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, and others
- Optional member liability insurance
- Handyman Insurance
- Home Inspector Insurance
- Lawn and Landscaping Insurance
Please note: California, New York, Arizona, Nevada, and Colorado have special requirements in their state laws that make it very difficult for insurance carriers to provide General Liability coverage at reasonable prices. As such, we do not have the ability to provide any coverage in those states. ACHP Insurance Program is not available in Canada or the UK.
- Member awards and recognition
- More online training
Our main web site www.www.handymanassociation.org exposes you to local customers!
- Easy to navigate
- Advanced Website Marketing
- Website Search Engine Optimization for hire ranking
- Well known Sponsors, Affiliates, and Advertisers